The University of Los Angeles’s mission is to teach and train servant leaders to excel spiritually, intellectually, and practically in the ministry and selected lay vocations. Our Christian College exists to help building the Church, advance the work of God and impact society through embodying excellence in programs of Christian higher education and development in Christian faith, thought and practice. The University accomplishes this mission through a comprehensive program of biblical, theological, and general education, Christ-centered service and support, and applied scholarship in practical environments.
- We nurture the talents of each other.
- We inspire a sense of responsibility for each other.
- We challenge each other to embrace diversity.
- We motivate each other to respond compassionately to the needs of others, especially the poor.
- We provide exceptional and unparalleled programs to students of all diverse intellectual and academic backgrounds.
- We set high standards for each student through individualized and advanced curriculum.