Welcome to the Admissions Department!
We are here to answer all of your questions about the admissions process and to serve you as you take your first steps toward earning your degree in order to better serve Christ. We believe in the call of God on your life and want to do all we can to assist you in achieving your educational goals.
Below you will find some basic information about the admissions process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions as you complete your application and gather the required materials. Here are a couple of reasons why The University of Los Angeles stands out:
- Rolling Admission and Course Schedules – study at your own pace, on your own time – remain engaged in full or part-time work or ministry.
- Personalized Course of Study – we’ll work with you to design your degree program to meet your individual goals for ministry.
- No Student Loans, No Debt – we offer 0% interest-free tuition financing and monthly payments as low as $165.00 USD.
- Experienced Faculty Mentors dedicated to seeing you reach your academic and spiritual potential.
- Program Flexibility – we’re known throughout the world as a leader in traditional, non-traditional and on-line programs for ministry and leadership preparation.
Let us know how we can help you. Pick up the phone or send an e-mail. We are here for you!
Carl Evans, B.A.
Director of Admissions